The Tubby Extra Kit contains everything you need to fully resurface your enamel bath in the colour of your choice PLUS additional items to make the process even quicker and easier! This is our top selling DIY enamel bath resurfacing kit. Save hundreds of pounds – resurface your bathware, don’t replace it. It’s easy to resurface your bath and much less hassle! No re-plumbing, no re-tiling, mess, no fuss – just a shiny new bath!
The Best Material on the Market…Do Your Whole Suite!
Tubby is a durable two-part epoxy-based coating specially formulated for use on porcelain, acrylic, cast-iron, fibreglass, pressed steel, cultured marble and ceramics so you can use it on baths, sinks, toilet exteriors, bidets and even tiles. Because of its special properties Tubby is undoubtedly one of the best bathware resurfacing and tile painting materials on the market. With Tubby DIY you can transform your entire bathroom suite for relatively little expense!
Our proven formula works on worn, discoloured or badly stained surfaces – saving you hundreds of pounds on the cost of replacement. If you really want to get creative you can use the kit to give washing machines, fridges, dryers or freezers a hygienic, ‘as new’ finish!
1 Kit = 1 Bath
The kit contains enough material to effectively cover a standard-sized bath with two coats, so one kit per bath is all you need. Contact us if you have a non-standard size bath and you would like some advice before you buy.
Everything You Need plus EXTRA
The Tubby Extra Kit is exclusive to Tubby UK and includes everything that comes with the Standard Bath Resurfacing Kit as well as our most popular selection of useful Tubby products:
- Roller Handle
- Roller Heads
- 13mm Paintbrush
- 10mm Masking Tape
- Plastic Bags
- Paint Tray
- #120 Abrasive Paper
- Paint Stirrer
- Special Cleaning Powder
- Cleaning Pad
- Dust Mask
- Instruction Leaflet
- EXPERT TIPS, SUPPORT & ADVICE BY PHONE OR EMAIL
Extra Products (included with this kit):
- Tubby Preparation Pad – The pad attaches to your conventional drill and is designed to flat and key the surface of your bath before resurfacing. Just run it up and down the entire surface of your bath. Great for saving bags of time and effort!
- Rapid-Cure Bath Filler – Used to fill chips, pitting and corrosion before carrying out resurfacing work. It is not always necessary but in many cases it will greatly improve the finish of a resurfaced bath because it helps to produce a very smooth working surface.
- Tubby Adhesion Promoter & Degreaser – Applied with an absorbent cloth this product will remove any traces of grease on the surface and leave an adhesive bonding film prior to resurfacing.
- Tubby Tac Cloth – For the final wipe-down of the surface to remove all traces of fine dust.
- Spare Repair Material Bottles – For setting aside a small quantity of your enamel bath paint just in case you chip your bath in future.
See it in action
Why Choose Tubby?
No Building in or Breaking Out
With Tubby's DIY Kits there's no need to get the heavy tools out. Your bath, sink, shower, tray, or toilet can be easily resurfaced in situ with no fuss or mess.
No Re-Tiling or Plumbing.
With the bath being resurfaced in-situ it means that you don't need to worry about retiling your bathroom or get involved in any fiddling plumbing.
Tubby kits are provided with all you need to ensure that you can resurface your suite with out making a mess of your bathroom.
A World of Colour
Tubby kits are very flexible when it comes to colours. We have a wide range of premixed colours and we can mix whatever colour you require.
Baths, Basins, Toilets and More.
Tubby Kits can be used to resurface all of your bathroom suite, so you can make your bathroom as good as new. Check the coverage area of the kits to see what you'll need.
How does it work?
Tubby Bath Resurfacing Kits come complete with everything you need to resurface your bath. Just follow the Tubby 6 Step Process and you’ll be relaxing in a new bath very soon.
Step 1 – Clean
As with most things, careful preparation helps achieve great results. Give the bath good clean with the included bath cleaner to make sure the surface is ready for sanding
Step 2 – Sand
To ensure the resurfacing material has a good “key” give the entire bath a once over over with the sandpaper provided.
Step 3 – Mask
Now, to make sure you get a clean tidy finish round the edges and the fittings, use the masking tape provided to cover any bits that don’t need resurfacing.
Step 4 – Brush
Use the brush to paint round the edges and the fittings
Step 5 – Roll
Now it’s time to use the roller. Just like when you paint a wall, the paint roller provided makes easy work of applying the resurfacing material to the rest of the bath.
Step 6 – Dry
Now all that remains is to let it dry. After 24 hours of drying you’ll be able take relaxing dip in your newly resurfaced bath.